Station TV is a web TV every Sunday publishes a bet made up of 6 videos vox populi on the most important news of the last week, the following railway stations in Rome, Milan, Naples, Turin, Genoa, Palermo (the sixth largest Italian cities).
The purpose of the project in the start up phase, is to become the first Italian web TV made entirely with the smartphone, from filming, editing, publishing, in line with the new trend of the mobile journalism (mojo).
The journalists will work on the same day at the same time from 6 different cities.
The choice of the station as the location is linked to the fact that, unlike the road, in the station they are concentrated in a small space and in no time the various social classes: the manager high speed to local commuters.
The vox populi of Station TV can become opinion makers and be disseminated in appropriate video totems positioned at the stations and subways. In addition they also have the potential to form the polls on various topics samples. The project is exportable to other countries.
Station TV may have as brand sponsors related to mobility, speed and movement such as smartphones, app makers (video editing), trains, luggage, fast food, weather services, urban mobility, public transport and much more.
The questions of the first two episodes:
- CONFCOMMERCIO SECOND ARE DOUBLED THE POOR FAMILIES. YOU NOTICED IT?
- VIRAL VIDEO HARD AND BULLYING THE PUBLIC GOGNA IS SOCIAL. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- INCREASE ACCIDENTS OF VEHICLES WITH AUTOPILOT. YOU WOULD DRIVE?
- WITH THE WAIVER OF ROME AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES, WE LOST OPPORTUNITY OR NO?
- FERTILITY DAY. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
- DIVORCE BRAD PITT ANGELINA JOLIE. WHO SHOULD PAY THE FOOD?